When a student is withdrawing from Woodland Heights Middle School to go to a different school, the office needs to be notified and a parent must come to school to complete the process.
These are the proper withdrawal steps to take:
1. Parent obtains Withdrawal Form from the office. Sign/Date
2. Student presents the form to all of his/her teachers. Teacher will ask for book (if applicable) and sign the form.
3. Student checks out with the cafeteria and library.
4. Student returns completed Withdrawal form to the office and receive a withdrawal packet to take to new school.
- Pay any fees or fines owed
- Return MacBook, charger and library or classroom book(s)